Thursday 16 June 2011


Hello.... my very first blog, I have recently started crocheting, it is very relaxing and get a lovely thing at the end of it, this was my second attempt and think it has turned out quite well...
The flowers were meant to be 5 petals each but did too  many loops and they have 6 which i think looks good too and have fixed them on with pretty buttons.
My very best friend has recently shown me how to do the "granny" stitching and am having a go a making a larger cushion using "granny" squares in the same colours so will pop it on and see what you think...
Well had better get back to my crocheting, thanks for reading x

1 comment:

  1. This cushion is beautiful and the flowers are gorgeous. I've been lucky enough to see it irl and I love it, so pretty.
    I think a nice red and white one would look cute on my sofa [hint hint]
    Welcome to blogland, You'll love it.
    Ju xxx

    ReplyDelete