Wednesday 22 June 2011

Just wanted to share the granny square crocheted cushion i have finally finished, it is in 2 shades of purple and have done a solid dark purple back, this was my first attempt at the granny square and i am very pleased with how it turned out and think the colours really compliment each, my very good friend showed my how to crochet in this style as i only knew how to do single rows  (which i think is a dc stitch) and although they looked good in the dc i think the granny stitch is lovely too, am hoping to do some crochet hearts tonight, i found the instructions on a website that... yes... you guessed it.. my very good friend told me about... Attic 24, she has amazing projects on the go and shares lovely instructions on how to do different things, it is definately a website wrth a visit and not just for crocheting, many thanks for looking and have a good night x 

No comments:

Post a Comment