Monday 27 June 2011

Hearts & Flowers

Hi, I was so busy looking at loads of other wonderful blogs last night that i forgot to put my post up!
I have been crocheting some hearts and flowers, the hearts are so pretty and I followed the pattern from http://attic24.typepad.com/weblog/crochet/ they are tiny little hearts and she makes the most beautiful crochet items (along wth lots of other wonderful things too) and shares patterns, definately worth a visit. 

The flowers are from a tutorial on You Tube, i just couldn't get it right the first few gos not having enough holes from the first round to complete all the petals so i started doing 12 dc  instead of the 10 and then found i had 6 petals instead of 5 which i think look great, these are great to add to different projects or as my friend has used them on a gift card ( she is much more crafty talented than me) but hope you like them. 

We have just moved house so everything is a bit topsy turvey here but still managing to get my crochet in so hopefully some more things to share soon.

Many thanks for looking  and have a good week x

No comments:

Post a Comment