Friday 1 July 2011

The Pink & Green One!

Evening all, and what a lovely evening it is, we have our french window fully open and the dogs are loving running in and out as they please.

well... have finally managed to finish my latest project, I really love the colours, the green was gien to me by my very good friend and thought it went really well with the pink and had been looking forward to trying a pattern i saw on another blog and many thanks to http://crochet-mania.blogspot.com/ it is the seabreeze crochet patern stitch and have mixed it with 2 plain sqaures and i think it has truned out quite nice and have added some pretty crochet flowers fastened with what i thought was a little green flower shaped button but is infact a pale blue but still looks ok i think.

I have popped up a pic of the back as well and again took the inspiration of the seabreeze pattern and changed it slightly to one row of dc and then one row of tc but counting along to the 3rd stitch for the tc and again i think it turned out ok.


I really have got into my crochet and now my husband thinks i should maybe concentrate on a bigger and longer project... ( i think he is getting concerned with the amount of cushions of around!lol) and today i have purchased some huge balls of wool to start a blanket, have seen so many lovely blankets on other blogs i thought i just had to have a go, so will keep you posted to my progress... i think it is going to take some time.

We have a busy weekend planned of my lovely friend and her two fantastic boys visiting tomorrow and then we are off to a beautiful part of the costwolds, Bourton on the Water, to have lunch with my gran and Uncle and cousin... looking forward to it, hope you all have a great weekend too

take care, Tabs xx

1 comment:

  1. Tab, I think this is my favourite cushion yet, It's beautiful and the combination of the soft colours is great- very shabby chic which I love. Cant wait to see more. Ju xx

    ReplyDelete