Tuesday 12 July 2011

Phone Socks

 Morning all,

Well after being inspired by http://annabooshouse.blogspot.com/ phone sock i thought i would have a go but change it round quite a bit, so what i have done is:

My very short instructions to cover my blackerry phone (can be adapted for any)
12 x chain
then as many rows of dc to fit in my phone
then crocheted up both sides and added a crochet flower held on with a pretty pink spotty button

I think it turned out lovely, was very pleased with myself so i thought why not make a few more so have kept them plain too with a pretty flower and matching button


I really liked this one... mainly because i really like the button, but i think these would make great stocking fillers ( think ahead as awlays) and i like the fact they are quite sinple to do.

I am going to have a go at elborating on them later, may do some stripes and have an idea to do the fold the opposite way which will give the bottom and side to be stiched but stitch it in pretty ribbon finished in a bow.. not sure how that will turn out but i think will give it a go as will make it look so different i think.

Hope you are all having a good week, hoping to get some time to look round lots of blogs tonight so looking forward to a nice cuppa and a look around.

Have  a good day, Tabs xx

1 comment:

  1. Those phone cosies are just gorgeous (also love the hearts and flowers a few posts down!), if I had one in my christmas stocking I'd be very happy indeed.

    ReplyDelete