Saturday 23 July 2011

Shopping

Well....  me and my very good friend had a fantastic day shopping yesterday in bristol at the Mall... we ventured in John Lewis habberdashery department.. omg!! it was the first place we went and we were there some time... what lovely things... and what great inspiration... i just had to share and would recommend to anyone to have a look at their john lewis too... (well any crafty shop really!)

I have some WIP on the go and will post a few pics over the weekend, I have started a blanket for my gran for christmas.. i know quite early but i have a few to do so thought better get cracking and its coming on very well and i have still 3 cuchsions i have started that i need to finish so busy week ahead... and thats without all the things we have planned with our little one!

Have a good weekend all

Tabs xx
e

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing those WIPs!
    I NEED a girlie shopping trip soon!
    X

    ReplyDelete