Thursday 7 July 2011

What a Week


What a week its been, after a short spell in hospital (all now on the mend) and a meeting this afternoon that did not go quite as expected we are hoping the weekend has a more uplifting feeling as we have two birthdays to celebrate and one of them is our nephews 1st birthday which is so lovely and come round so fast!

I just wanted to share some pretty flowers that my lovely husband and my very good friend have given me over the past couple of days and some little cup cakes i made today which i love to bake and also love to eat! My little one loves to bake too and she can make some fabulous cakes so  hopefully she will be helping over the weekend as we have a birthday can for Nanny to make with lots of cupcakes and merguine kisses too!

Hope you all have a great weekend

Take care, Tabs xx

2 comments:

  1. Sorry for only just stopping by, those cakes look lovely :) :)
    I've got everything crossed that you have a better time of it this week.
    Big Hugs Ju x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a lovely comment!
    Am very glad to return the favour and come see you- and I'm very glad to be here.
    Love those cupcakes- delish! And lots of gorgeous crochet goodies in other posts too. I can see I'm going to be here a while!
    Anyway I shall be a follower so I can keep in touch and be inspired by your great creations.
    Enjoy your week.
    X

    ReplyDelete