Saturday 30 July 2011

Grannys Blanket

 Evening all,

As my little one and husband have gone on a quick bike ride i thought what a great time to pop on the laptop and pop on what i have been doing... i have finally finished my grans blanket, it is quite big but i think she will love it (well hopefully) and in some pretty colours that i know my gran will like.

I finished it off with 3 rows of DC to keep in line with the colours and i think it gives it a nice finishing edge.

As you may tell.. i am very pleased with my first blanket and even as i was doing it so man ideas where popping into my head ofr the one i want to do for our bed... but i think it will have to wait as i have one to do for my mum and dad first and need to get a diddle on with it as need to send in over to Australia before christmas!  We have decided on Red, White and BLue colours for them... a bit of patriotism!!! but will keep updated as to my progress.

Still have lots of other unfisihed projects which annoys my husband a bit and he keeps telling me not to start anything else till I have finsihed at least one project... but as i have finsihed the blanket surely that is carte blanche for another!!lol!

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend, enjoy the sun

Tabs x

No comments:

Post a Comment